1.Terms & Conditions
The term “GREENKART” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GREENKART prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
2. Products and Pricing
All products listed on the website, their descriptions and their prices are subject to change from time to time. Purchase of a product on the website is subject to availability of stock.
GREENKART reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product or services with or without notice.
The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are only approximate. There may be a slight variation in the pictures and the respective products.
3. Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post/ through self only.
We do not ship GREENKART products out of India.
Orders are shipped within 7-14 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. GREENKART is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 7 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
4. Cancellation Policy
GREENKART believes in helping its members as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the GREENKARThas endorsed for special occasions and festivals.
• In the case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 1 day of receipt of the products.
• In case, you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Orders which are paid for and/or delivered to the customer cannot be refunded. In case, you feel the order is not as per specification, please contact our customer care team immediately in 24hrs.
GREENKART reserves the right to decide the payment terms for any order. These may be done through an online transaction or through Cash on Delivery. Any advance payment taken shall be communicated to the customer through an invoice.
Order delivery is totally subjected to the payment credited in GREENKART a/c. unless payment is received by us, the order will not be processed.
Online: Customer can place an order on the website and make the payment through below-mentioned modes of payment.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail, phone or any other communication made electronically, verbally or physically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that GREENKART provides you by e-mail or in any other aforementioned mediums satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.