We all do love flowers on Valentine’s Day, but fresh-cut blooms tend to become a gazillion time more expensive on that one day, which got you thinking of beautiful alternatives to a traditional bouquet.
Blooming flowers, small plants, and bulbs are all options that are beautiful and vibrant and will last much longer than fresh-cut flowers. These are the types of gifts that would be lovely for a significant other, a beloved teacher, or loved one.
The following selection can easily be found at our online portal, and you will get all variety that you are looking for only on Greenkartonline.
1. A trio of bulbs make a beautiful gift and are also a wonderful way to help your valentine kick-start their bulb garden.
2. Dwarf Jade Bonsai: This elegant bonsai is the cherry atop the sundae that is the jade plant. That is to say, any form of the jade plant is really really pretty. Jade is also easy to maintain, so it makes a great gift for beginner indoor plant enthusiasts.
3. Cactus plants in colorful pots make a beautiful and long-lasting gift.
4. Orchids make a stunning presentation, and with a nicely written note explaining how to care for an orchid, this is a plant that can bloom for years.
5. A potted hydrangea is an example of a gorgeous blooming planter that is just as much of a showstopper as a bouquet but will last far longer with proper care.
6. Set of succulents, such as the collection shown in the pictured DIY wreath, are a long-lasting, low-maintenance, and beautiful gift.
7. Blooming roses are as lovely as a fresh-cut bouquet and will continue to bloom with care.
8. Seed packets presented in a personalized way make a thoughtful gift that would be perfect for a teacher or friends.
9. A peace lily is another beautiful and easy-to-care-for blooming plant.
10. Make a tulip bulb valentine like this lovely project featured on Delicate Construction.
For more information
visit our facebook page or ping us on whatsapp.
Gogreen with #greenkartonline